A fresh look through the eyes of the glass maker to add value at whatever level in the business assistance is required…
From a new perspective will come a clear vision of what can be done and clear plans for action to move forward.
A service from clearPerformance that focuses on new container design.
clearPerformance has added to its team and has a unique blend of experts with real world experience of working with international companies in the design and manufacture of glass packaging – an independent resource that can be an integral part of a design project that will deliver measurable benefits:
- reducing the time to market for a new glass package
- getting an optimal final product that is as close to the original concept as possible whilst still fitting production parameters
- giving the glass user knowledge and insight that will be powerful in developing the supplier relationship for the new container.
- Development of container from concept to support brand image
- Pictorial 3D renditions in colour with client labels and closures
- Bottle drawings
- Perspex models
Quality – supporting best practice to assure product quality
Developing Supplier processes: working with glass fillers to review and develop procedures based on glass expertise and best practice. By bringing the glass manufacturing perspective to the processes like supplier audits, supplier accreditation and new peoduct development clearPerformance can help safeguard the quality of glass packaging.
Technical trouble shooting and support: swift resolution of any glass problems is of value to supplier and filler. clearPerformance brings independence, expertise and experienced experts all of which can make a practical contribution to problem resolution.
clearPerformance has recently worked with users of glass to:
- Design a new proprietary container
- Assess and comment on quality specifications in the context of international customer standards
- Carry out a supplier audit to ensure best practice is applied across the manufacturing process